Just tonight I tried to update my portage snapshot
by emerge-webrsync command and found out that
the portage snapshot signing key expired again
without being properly updated by app-crypt/gentoo-keys
update before its expiration as described here:
https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Handbook:AMD64/Working/Features#Validated_Portage_tree_snapshots

On the other side, app-crypt/gkeys is marked by ~
in my architecture (amd64). So, it is impossible
to update the portage snapshot signing key without
using non-recommended package.

The same situation happened just half a year ago.

Is it only me who thinks that Gentoo must care more about security?