I've noticed that when downloading large files, emerge seems to write
an excessive number of lines to /var/log/emerge-fetch.log.  The last
time I looked, it was writing 30-40 lines/second while downloading.

Is there any way to reduce that to a saner number?  I don't really see
the point of updating the log more than once every few seconds.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Give them RADAR-GUIDED
                                  at               SKEE-BALL LANES and