Neil Bothwick wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Feb 2020 12:01:36 -0600, Dale wrote:
>
>> root@fireball / # equery list -p x11-libs/gtk+ x11-libs/gtk+
>>  * Searching for gtk+ in x11-libs ...
>> [IP-] [  ] x11-libs/gtk+-2.24.32-r1:2
>> [-P-] [  ] x11-libs/gtk+-3.24.10:3
>> [-P-] [  ] x11-libs/gtk+-3.24.11:3
>> [IP-] [  ] x11-libs/gtk+-3.24.13:3
>> root@fireball / #
>>
>> Since there is only one version for gtk-2, I went back a version on
>> gtk-3, minor 11.  Now I can print.  Now to mask a buggy version of
>> gtk-3.
> https://bugs.gentoo.org/707344

You know, my google skills aren't to bad.  I can generally google,
startpage actually, and find something related to what I'm looking for.
BGO however rarely works for me.  In this case I think it was my search
terms tho.  I searched for Seamonkey or Firefox plus print.  Still, I
sometimes wonder if searching that thing is worth the time given my past
with that thing.  lol

At least I know it was reported.  I thought about it but other than one
version working and one not, I didn't have much info to give.

Now to go work on this issue.

> Andreas Sturmlechner wrote:
>> # Andreas Sturmlechner <ast...@gentoo.org> (2020-02-16)
>> # No more revdeps, abandoned upstream, depends on deprecated dev-qt/qtwebkit.
>> # Masked for removal in 30 days.
>> kde-misc/kwebkitpart

Seems I have to disable the webkit USE flag now.  I'll grep and see
where that is set at.  ;-)

Dale

:-)  :-)