On 5/12/20 6:52 AM, Victor Ivanov wrote:
Python has indeed been a bit of a mess recently for me as well, but I
haven't had any major issues.  Presumably, this could be attributed to
the fact that since python migrations started I have been using the
--changed-deps flag to emerge, which I noticed did help to clean a few
things up during world upgrades.

I had one package that insisted pulling an old version of python while everything else wanted 3.7 or 3.8, and I had to unmerge the offending package. I hope I don't need that package any time soon...

Dan