Title: Message
Greetings to the group,
    First, if this is not the first time you've seen this I apologize.  I lost all of my last 24hrs of email.  And, I didn't see this on the reflectors.  So, I appreciate your patience - thank you.

     I have been running pppoe by roaring penguin for a couple of years now.  Everything works fine when I bring up the network (my interface comes up, an ip is assigned, my firewall is configured, and dns2go is fired up).  This runs  fine as long as my ISP doesn't change my IP address.  I have a file called ip-up.local in the etc/ppp directory that coordinates all of this, so I think the if-up.local is working.

Once my ISP changes my IP, my network is hung (meaning I can't get out and routing is messed up).  If I type "route" I don't have a default route anymore.  If I run adsl-status, it'll tell me that it's up.  However, I'm not so sure it is.  What I have to do is run adsl-stop, adsl-start, than the iptables configuration.  What is different here, then at startup?  Any advice?

Thank You
Sean