Hi Daniel,

thanks a lot....cadence failed to compile...

In file included from /usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qhashfunctions.h:44,
                 from /usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qlist.h:47,
                 from /usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qstringlist.h:41,
                 from /usr/include/qt5/QtGui/qcolor.h:46,
                 from /usr/include/qt5/QtGui/qpixmap.h:45,
                 from /usr/include/qt5/QtGui/QPixmap:1,
                 from ../widgets/pixmapdial.hpp:21,
                 from ../widgets/pixmapdial.cpp:18:
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qstring.h:393:14: note: declared here
  393 |     QString &sprintf(const char *format, ...)
Q_ATTRIBUTE_FORMAT_PRINTF(2, 3);
      |              ^~~~~~~
../widgets/pixmapdial.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void
PixmapDial::paintEvent(QPaintEvent*)’:
../widgets/pixmapdial.cpp:231:26: error: aggregate ‘QPainterPath ballPath’ has
incomplete type and cannot be defined
  231 |             QPainterPath ballPath;
      |                          ^~~~~~~~
../widgets/pixmapdial.cpp:278:26: error: aggregate ‘QPainterPath ballPath’ has
incomplete type and cannot be defined
  278 |             QPainterPath ballPath;
      |                          ^~~~~~~~
make[1]: *** [Makefile:63: ../widgets/pixmapdial.o] Error 1
c++ jackmeter.o qrc_resources-jackmeter.o ../widgets/digitalpeakmeter.o -Wl,-O1
-Wl,--as-needed -lQt5Widgets -lQt5Gui -lQt5Core -ldl -o cadence-jackmeter
make[1]: Leaving directory
'/var/tmp/portage/media-sound/cadence-0.9.0-r4/work/Cadence-0.9.0/c++/jackmeter'
make[1]: Leaving directory
'/var/tmp/portage/media-sound/cadence-0.9.0-r4/work/Cadence-0.9.0/c++/xycontroller'
make: *** [Makefile:34: xycontroller] Error 2
 * ERROR: media-sound/cadence-0.9.0-r4::gentoo failed (compile phase):
 *   emake failed

Cheers!
Meino