On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 19:38:21 +0300, i.Dark_Templar wrote:

> I'm using --newuse (-N). According to 'man emerge', --newuse and
> --changed-use are pretty similar, but if disabled USE-flag is added or
> removed for package without version change, --changed-use does not
> trigger rebuild of package.

That's not quite right. The difference is that --changed-use won't
trigger a rebuild if the change of use flag makes no difference on your
settings whereas --newuse will always rebuild for a changed flag. It has
noting to sdo with version changes, which will always case a rebuild
because you are using -u.

--
Neil Bothwick

Adolescence, n.: The stage between puberty and adultery.