On 8/21/20 8:28 AM, Victor Ivanov wrote:
On 21/08/2020 01:28, Jack wrote:
Per my suggtion elsewhere in the thread, have you tried Balsa?
I hadn't heard of Balsa up until this thread. It's minimalistic. I like
it. But it too fails to satisfy the PGP requirement for filtering and
encrypting existing mail. Unless I somehow failed to find the relevant
filtering options (v2.6.1).
I seem to be slow on the pickup with parts of this thread, but I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for here.  I assume you did find how Balsa handles encryption for sending and receiving mail. If you are talking about encrypting the local storage of all or selected messages, I agree it is not a current option.  However, from my experience dealing with the development team, they are likely to be receptive to a request/suggestion.  I'll be glad to forward the request to them, but only if I better understand what I'm asking them to do.