Howdy,

Somewhat related.  I googled and it appears I can hook a NAS to my
router and share it there.  The router is 1GB, it has yellow ports.  Is
it true that I can hook a NAS to the router?  I'd assume it can be
shared with anything connected to the router, even my cell phone if
needed.

Also, I'm looking at a new network card for my PC.  With the new much
faster internet coming soon, I need a faster network card.  Router is
ready, puter isn't.  I found this, sorry for the caps but copy and
paste.  INTEL GIGABIT DUAL PORT NETWORK ADAPTER PCIe 424RR i350 1GB.  I
found a site that talks about NAS and network cards.  According to the
article, this should be a very reliable card and just works.  It has two
ports.  I know I need one to hook to the router.  Would that second port
cause me any grief?  Result in conflicts or something?  I been using
Realtek but article claims these are better.  Anyone have thoughts on
this?  Have one and can share their experience?

Thanks.

Dale

:-)  :-)