I think many on this list would be willing to help with this, if the location were close enough.  You might hunt for a local linux users group, or other group of folks likely to be interested and willing to tinker with hardware.  You might also see if there is a local high school or technical school with relevant classes, to ask if there is a student willing to help you.

The actual work in removing and replacing heat sink and fan is not that great - but if it is not near definite that is the cause of your problem, then it might be a wasted effort.