сб, 7 мая 2022 г. в 12:47, Frank Steinmetzger <war...@gmx.de>:

> Am Thu, May 05, 2022 at 08:46:39PM +0300 schrieb gevisz:
>
> > It seems to me that the problem is somehow related
> > to redrawing a frame. However, I am still not sure if
> > it is a problem of software or hardware.
> >
> > I have not tried another google-chrome profile so far.
>
> I would create a new (temporary test) user and log on with that. If the
> problem still persists, it’s either a system config, a library (cairo,
> freetype et al, graphics driver) or maybe even a hardware issue.

Yes. It is exactly how I intended to do this, and sorry for not having
done it yet.

However, I have found that the problem of the incomplete rendering
symbols in text mode appears only after I play youtube videos in
google-chrome and persist after exiting it.

Playing youtube videos in firefox-bin does not cause this problem to
appear, nor does running google-chrome without playing youtube videos
in it.

Moreover, in Firefox-bin, I even do not have the problem with
incomplete rendering symbols in the youtube video player toolbar.

So, I already can blame this problem completely on google-chrome.
Moreover, I already know how to avoid it. :)

P.S. My current version of google-chrome is 101.0.4951.54. However,
the problem already appeared in its earlier versions and has survived
several updates of the google-chrome.