Today, I was wrinting a little
program in python using Kate and, accidentaly, I overwrite a file on that partition. The strange was that Kate don't ask me for a confirmation about that. Kate just overwrote the file. Well, I imagined that comportament was not right and I tried to ovewrite an archive in the partition mounted under /home and Kate, now, ask me for a confirmation. Strange... any idea?

Have you tried again to see if it's reproducible? i.e. if every time you overwrite on that partition kate doesn't ask confirm and every time you overwrite on /home it asks?

Anyway it seems more a Kate bug than a filesystem thing...

m.