On Sun, 4 Jun 2023 at 21:56, Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> Doing my updates, most things updated but some still have conflicts.
> Emerge is trying to tell me but I use Konsole and I think it messes up
> the ^^^^^ bit and points to the wrong thing.  I'm thinking this is a USE
> flag problem but I can't tell for sure.  Anyone else recognize this and
> make sense of it?  I recently switched to the pipewire thing and that
> could be part of it, maybe.  It's among those mentioned at least.
>
> Ideas?  Thoughts??

It seems opencascade and handbrake are the culprits for you, blocking
the ffmpeg upgrade, in your output they require <ffmpeg-5.1. There is
a newer handbrake version that uses ffmpeg 5, but it is not in
::gentoo, so maybe check for a newer version in an overlay or on
b.g.o. Maybe the same is true for opencascade.