Hi,

I have a tricky postfix configuration question.  I want:

1. mail from postfix on my machine to appear to be from host
"server.com" (my machine is "host.server.com")

2. mail to 'user' (with unspecified host) on my machine to go to
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" (my machine) not "[EMAIL PROTECTED]")

I can do 1. with "myorigin" in /etc/postfix/main.cf, but that also makes
cron jobs and such that don't specify a host, to mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
instead of locally to [EMAIL PROTECTED] :

# For the sake of consistency between sender and recipient addresses,
# myorigin also specifies the default domain name that is appended
# to recipient addresses that have no @domain part.

Is there any way around this? Perhaps with a different MTA?

MTIA!
--
Iain Buchanan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>