Richard Fish wrote:

>In addition to Holly's comments, I would take a look at the output of
>"emerge --pretend --prune".

Funny, that was what I did.  Even though it is a recent install it still
had several version of some stuff.  It took up a bit of room too.

>You can also delete just the distfiles that are no longer needed
>(because of upgrades or removed packages) with something like:

I do that pretty regular anyway.  I have my main rig set up as a
http-replicator server and it only takes a minute or so to download the
files on my LAN.  It also saves on my dial-up connection.

You guys really com up with some ideas.  Anybody have a cure for
psoriasis?  I'm disabled from it maybe you can come up with some ideas.
The Doctors managed to make it worse though.  I was at 1% when I first
went to them, I'm at about 80% now.  Needless to say, I don't see
Doctors anymore.

Dale
:-)

--
To err is human, I'm most certainly human.