On Tue, 2005-12-06 at 09:45 +1300, Nick Rout wrote:
> Why not try the sql-ledger mailing list. No doubt there are people there who
> know their way around their software.
>

> On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 11:01:13 -0700
> Joseph wrote:

SOLVED, SOLVED!
Believe me or not, I'm not sure what I did.
The last thing I remember I was playing with Form.pm file:
I was trying to add: variable to this form to dvips -t letter ; to force
printing on letter paper.  It didn't work. So I open the form and remove
the addition.  As strange as it my sound the Apache wouldn't even open
sql-ledger.  That form seemed to me is a standard text.file, but editing
it with "nano -w" caused it crash the spl-ledger and it wouldn't
restart.  so I've copied that form from my backup server to the right
place and restart apache server.
And now it prints postscript form directly to printer without asking for
A4 paper.
So the only thing major I did was restarting Apache; but how apache
effects latex, don't ask me.
So it looks like I don't have to go back to Europe after all (to print
on A4 paper) :-)

It is not the same as before. I had to adjust the margin on all tetex
forms but it prints correctly both from PDF and PS.
Almost three days!

--
#Joseph