[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>>i also could put the whole binary of libstdc++-v3-3.3.6.tbz2 on
>>my ftp server.
>>It's for athlon-xp (march=athlon-xp -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer)
>>quite safe. It has no USE-flags so no problems. Haven't checked
>>what's inside though. The ftp address is: ftp://ftp.qrypto.org
>>(some 260K). Just say if you want it.
>>HTH.Rumen
>>--
>>

>It would be very nice of you, if you could do it for me.
>Thank you in advance. Actually, I've already thought of
>reinstalling from null, because now I'm pretty deadlocked...
>
>Jarry

I have a copy, which is a link to another file.  I would be glad to
email it to you if you would like.  It is about 1MB so it would take a
few minutes on my slow as crap dial-up.  I'm about to cook some supper
anyway.  ;)

Let me know.  I have it saved as a draft already.  I just need to hit send.

Dale
:-)

--
To err is human, I'm most certainly human.