Things to check:
are you using speedfreq or cpufreq? - if the kernel timing sets itself
when throtting is in effect, it may not be right when running fast

batterystat applets can cause problems with blocking in /proc - this
usually causes a loss in time, and I have not seen it with recent
kernels.

BillK

--
William Kenworthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>