I just accidentally zapped all my incoming gentoo-user emails, so apologies if this is a duplicate question... After a successful "emerge sync" I tried an "emerge -uD world" but get:

  Calculating world dependencies |
  emerge: there are no ebuilds to satisfy "dev-java/sun-j2sdk".
  (dependency required by "sys-libs/db-4.2.52_p2-r1" [ebuild])

I thought sun-j2sdk had been removed from portage a while back. Any pointers on where I can start looking for the problem here? I'll start digging but thought I'd post a note in case someone else has already encountered and solved this.

Thanks!
Mike