Hi,

I recently upgraded my kernel to 2.6.15, enabling MPPE so I could
connect to my campus network's VPN.

I'm using pptpconfig to set up the connection.  It's plain-vanilla,
name of the server and such with the require_mppe box checked.

I'm connecting via 802.11g, using ndiswrapper to by Broadcom 3150
wireless adapter.

If I have this configuration, as it is now, on my campus network, the
connection drops after a few minutes.  It also drops my wi-fi
connection.  I kill dhcpcd and restart it to re-acquire an IP, and
life is good again.  The wi-fi connection is stable unless I do this.
--
Justin W. Hart