When I transmitted large amounts of data (videos, ISO images etc.) my
connection sometimes died just after an "Firmware error detected.
Restarting."

With the version in the kernel, the message doesn't appear and the
connection never dies. Maybe they're two unrelated problems, but I'm
not sure.

Canek

On 1/15/06, Rafael Fernández López <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --

Canek Peláez Valdés
Facultad de Ciencias, UNAM