On Thursday 19 January 2006 17:17, Dale wrote:

> What do I need to change to make this work?  Anybody ever run into this
> before?
>
> Oh, I'm back at a slow speed again and I'm in Kmail to boot.  :-(
>
> Dale
>
> :-)

Nobody has ever set up two accounts before?  This is strange.  I also tried
wvdial, same thing.  I notice that in the pap-secrets file it has both
exceedtech and bellsouth login/passwords with exceedtech being on top.  Is
this the reason for this?  I don't want to loose my exceedtech info either so
how do I tell it to sort this out?

Hmmmm, I wouldn't even be able to switch ISPs with it doing this.  This is not
good.

Thanks

Dale
:-)