On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:49:36 -0700, Tom Smith wrote:

> The first place I always look for USE flag descriptions is in
> /usr/portage/profiles/use.desc--this particular flag isn't listed.

Try usr/portage/profiles/use.*

I have this in my bash profile

alias useflag='grep --color -i /usr/portage/profiles/use.*desc -e'

$ useflag vim-with
/usr/portage/profiles/use.local.desc:app-editors/vim:vim-with-x - Link console
vim against X11 libraries to enable title and clipboard features in xterm

--
Neil Bothwick

A computer scientist is someone who, when told to "Go to Hell,"
sees the "go to," rather than the destination, as harmful.