Hi, i'm trying to use bash completion. That is, the extended bash completion.

I merged bash-completion, and it tells me to do the following:

    einfo "Add the following to your ~/.bashrc to enable completion support."
    einfo "NOTE: to avoid things like Gentoo bug #98627, you should set
aliases"
    einfo "after sourcing /etc/profile.d/bash-completion."
    einfo
    einfo "[[ -f /etc/profile.d/bash-completion ]] && \\ "
    einfo "    source /etc/profile.d/bash-completion"

I have done this as root, and also done an eselect bashcomp enable modules ,
log out, back in, yet i am not able to complete modprobe -v ipw2[tab] which
should expand to ipw2200.

Any ideas?
--
"When you walk across the fields with your mind pure and holy, then from
all the stones, and all growing things, and all animals, the sparks of