On Tuesday 25 April 2006 07:33, Alexander Skwar wrote:
> Dan Johansson wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> >> I think the one I use is called 'telnet-bsd'.  It's just the client...
> >
> > Thanks for the tip, but it is also client + server. (:-(
>
> Uhm - so? Just leave the server disabled. Where's the problem?
Yes I know that I can just let the server disabled. But I was just wondering
if there where any alternatives so that the server don't get started by
"accident". Will probably delete the server after the emerge.

Tanks for your input!
--
Dan Johansson, <http://www.dmj.nu>
This message is printed on 100% recycled electrons!