Hi,

On Fri, 05 May 2006 08:22:29 +0200 Alexander Skwar
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >>
> >> They are not. Lotus Notes beats them to that.
> >
> > Ouch.  You sure you want to be handing out a judgement of that
> > magnitude like that?
>
> Yes, I am sure. Well, my statement is at least true reg. Notes 5.
> I do not know Notes 6 or newer. They might have changed Notes and
> made it better.

Ahem, not really better. Well, a bit. But judging Notes for its eMail
qualities is like judging MS Word for its abilities as a programmer's
editor. Notes _has_ its worth, too, and has some very interesting
features, namely the configurable database replication to the client.
Especially the offline capabilities are pretty good.

-hwh