On Thursday 04 May 2006 05:19, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> On Monday 01 May 2006 11:03 pm, Alexander Skwar wrote:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > > Outlook and Outlook Express are the two worst mail clients in the
> > > universe.

[SNIP]
> > > They're too slow
> >
> > Not really.
>
> You must not have used them.  I have.  They are.  End of story.

Please stop saying that everyone else is wrong and you are right when you
obviously don't know what you are talking about!

> > > and bloated to do anything, and they don't accept ANYTHING
> > > other than MS Exchange server
> >
> > Wrt. Outlook Express, that's plain wrong. And wrt. Outlook: It's
> > wrong as well. Outlook CAN interface IMAP servers. But you'll
> > lose all the benefits of Outlook in this case.
>
> I said that they can't interface with non-MS Exchange servers withour
> throwing a Royal Temper Tantrum.  They do not like POP.  They like IMAP
> even less.

You are wrong! With a statement like this it's really hard to believe that you
ever actually tried those programs! Outlook has handled POP3 and IMAP since
version 8 at least (that's just the first version I ever tried so I don't
know anything about earlier versions). Besides that this has no relevance on
this list whatsoever. So why discuss it?? Stop making statements of things of
which you have no knowledge about.

--
Bo Andresen