"James Ausmus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> OK, to cut short the confusion, Harry, your march setting in your
> CFLAGS should be k8, and the ACCEPT_KEYWORDS should be either x86, or
> ~x86, depending on if you want to run stable.

Thank you James.

I was beginning to wonder if those settings were involved in the glibc
problem you were helping with in another thread.

Do you mind pointing me to the source of that answer?

Also, I'm wondering if when I change the march setting to k8 in the
mindle of an update world what that might do.

It may be a good time to do it but I wonder if I need to do anything
to already compiled updates.