Hi all,

A gentoo box I have with some custom apps starts up and outputs messages
from each of these apps to the consoles (ctrl-alt-F1 to ctrl-alt-F6).

Is there any way of viewing this console output from a remote ssh
session, or something similar?

There used to be a program on QNX called ditto, which let you view and
control terminals remotely.  Kind of like vnc for text-consoles.

I am aware of screen, but AFAIK screen can't show the buffer locally on
the console as well as remotely to a user, at the same time...

thanks for the tips,

The end of labor is to gain leisure.