On 6/12/06, Alan McKinnon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My question is, what are the local rules around here for how to behave
on list? I'm very much old school, and prefer lists over forums - in
my world top posting, no snipping, HTML mail and hi-jacking threads
are a huge no-no, pretty much strict RFC1855 compliance :-)

You'll do just fine here!

About the only other thing I've seen people get upset about is large
messages/attachments.  Some poor souls have to pay by the byte for
bandwidth....so be a bit careful if you ever need to post a log file
or output of a long emerge.

Welcome to the list,

-Richard