On 7/3/06, Donnie Berkholz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Bruno Lustosa wrote:
> The program 'gnome-panel' received an X Window System error.
> This probably reflects a bug in the program.
> The error was 'RenderBadPicture (invalid Picture parameter)'.

Try rebuilding renderproto, libXrender, xorg-server, and whatever apps die.

I *just* found out what was wrong.
The bozo package was libX11. To merge the old version I had to merge
the old xproto though.
This was very very hard to find out. Perhaps someone ought to add
libX11 to that mask list so that people who want to stick to xorg-7.0
doesn't accidentally merge newer version of libX11 without having
xorg-7.1.
I'm adding >=libX11-1.0.3 to my packages.mask.

--
Bruno Lustosa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ZCE - Zend Certified Engineer - PHP!