I think you misunderstood what I was saying.  I'm looking for an
ebuild file for a tomcat application.

On 7/5/06, Edwin Kapauni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Trenton Adams wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> What should I use as a base example package for a java application
> running under tomcat?  Also, should it be a webapp to be used with
[...]

As the only thing I am running under Tomcat is Cocoon-2.1.9 I would much
  appreciate Cocoon as a sample application too. :-)
But, I know: It is too big and too complicated for a simple sample. :-(

IMHO the most simple sample for Tomcat is the
"Administration Web Application" [1] which is also quite useful for
setting up Cocoon and other applications.

[1]<http://apache.dns4.com/tomcat/tomcat-5/v5.5.17/bin/apache-tomcat-5.5.17-admin.tar.gz>