Okay, thanks.

On 9/4/06, Neil Bothwick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Sun, 3 Sep 2006 23:55:11 -0600, Trenton Adams wrote:

> I gett the following warning on step 2 of the www-apps/gallery-2.0.4
> installation.
>
> gallery file integrity  Warning
> -   Modified files (1)
> modules/ffmpeg/classes/FfmpegToolkit.class
>
> Any ideas?  Has this php script been hacked or what?

It's been a while since I ran such an old version of Gallery, but I
think there was a mention in the emerge output about this. The file is
patched during installation so the wanting it to be expected and nothing
to worry about. This doesn't happen now with the Gallery 2.1 ebuilds.

--
Neil Bothwick

Most software is about as user-friendly as a cornered rat!