Bo Ørsted Andresen wrote:
>> I'm working on the list above.  So far nothing belongs to anything.
>> Maybe I need a depclean on this thing.  It is a 3 year old install if I
>> recall correctly.
>>

> This has nothing to do with depclean. Neils suggesting that the md5sums were
> altered by fix_libtool_files.sh and hence not removed seems much more likely.
> Portage doesn't removed files with altered md5sums..

What would be a good way of finding files that were not deleted when
something was upgraded/unmerged?  I thought depclean was different from
what I wanted to say but it got the ball rolling.

Last part, zoooooooom, right over my head I think.  Let's see if I get
this right.  emerge put a file in there, something, me maybe, changed
something so it leaves it alone.  That right??

Gosh I wish someone could just pour all the Gentoo stuff in my head.

Dale

:-)  :-)