Sieb, Glenn E (Glenn) wrote:

Yup.. the virtual manpage: http://www.postfix.org/virtual.8.html

That should help you out--if not, you might consider asking on the
postfix-user mailing list. Good luck! :)

Best, --Glenn

I haven't had to say it in almost a year, which is frankly amazing for any list and says something about the overall quality of the gentoo mail lists. In any case...

I don't complain about frame buffers, bash tricks, anything to do with Xorg, grub, kde, gnome, and hundred other things I have no interest in under Gentoo. I ask that *you* do not complain about Apache, PHP, Postfix, Mysql, etc. otherwise known as things I do care about.

kashani