kashani wrote:
>> That should help you out--if not, you might consider asking on the
>> postfix-user mailing list. Good luck! :)
>
> I haven't had to say it in almost a year, which is frankly
> amazing for any list and says something about the overall
> quality of the gentoo mail lists. In any case...
>
>       I don't complain about frame buffers, bash tricks,
> anything to do with Xorg, grub, kde, gnome, and hundred other
> things I have no interest in under Gentoo. I ask that *you*
> do not complain about Apache, PHP, Postfix, Mysql, etc.
> otherwise known as things I do care about.

*rereads above* Um, I wasn't complaining. I pointed him to a man page on
postfix.org, and said if that didn't help, he might get better answers on a
Postfix mailing list. That's all. *shrug*

(And frankly, if I had been complaining, there wouldn't have been a smiley ":)"
there either.)

Best,
--Glenn

--