Hi Guys,

Has anyone here played with minimalizing everything for use in vmware?

Basically what I want to do is create a series of VERY tiny VMs that
are all independent of each other, which provide one service.  For
instance, I might put apache on one VM, and tomcat on another, and so
on.  Obviously, I would want their memory usage to be absolutely
minimized, seeing that I would like to run them all on one computer.
I would probably provide them 64M-128M of RAM each, for their specific
service.  Perhaps a little more if really required.

Is there really anything that I should worry about?  Perhaps I should
just DO IT?