> Ahh its so nice to have answered someone elses
> question for a change :-)
> --

Whoa! I typed too soon. It doesn't work if I enter $
mplayer -playlist myplaylist.pla. It just scrolls
through the list without a sound. Ctrl-C kicks me out.
However $gmplayer -playlist myplaylist.pla works.

BTW, what's this .mplayer/gui.pl? How did it get
written? I never knowingly did it. And when I point
gmplayer at it it scrolls like mplayer did but ctrl-c
causes it to crash. Now there's black gmplayer shaped
hole on my desktop and running kill on the PID doesn't
work.

Maxim