On Friday 29 December 2006 04:20, Andrew Gaydenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
about '[gentoo-user] [OT] gnupg upgraded, problems arised':
> After yesterday syncing (~amd64) gnupg package was upgraded (and
> de-slotted). Now - via KMail, KGpg, gpg CLI - my long-used password
> suddenly become a 'bad passphrase'. I have tried reimport keys without
> any success.

Any news on this?  I'd like to upgrade to gnupg-2.0*, but I don't want to
lose access to my existing keys.  Does a bug exist?

/me goes bug searching.

--
"If there's one thing we've established over the years,
it's that the vast majority of our users don't have the slightest