On Friday 13 April 2007 14:06:55 Elias Probst wrote:
> I have an HP/Compaq nx9420 with an Intel HDA Chipset and Skype/Mic. is
> working fine here.
> I remember some troubles concerning KMix switching the capture LED of the
> Capture-Channel to off after 1-5 seconds, but IIRC it was working finally
> without any problems.
>
> Will take a look at my configuration in ~4-5hours, when I'm at home.

I'm using:
Kernel: 2.6.19-suspend2-r3
media-sound/alsa-driver-1.0.14_rc3 (ALSA_CARDS="hda-intel")

/etc/modules.d/alsa:
alias sound-slot-0 snd-card-0
alias sound-slot-1 snd-card-1
alias /dev/mixer snd-mixer-oss
alias /dev/dsp snd-pcm-oss
alias /dev/midi snd-seq-oss
alias snd-card-0 snd-hda-intel
alias sound-slot-0 snd-hda-intel

I've attached screenshots of "KMix", so take a look, which switches are
en-/disabled.

Regards,
Elias P.