Remy Blank <remy.blank <at> pobox.com> writes:

> Stay away from xorg-server-1.3 and kernel-2.6.20 or later until ATI
> releases new versions that work with them.

This is what I was looking for. I do not stay on top of these issues,
and the system is working reasonable well right now. I just
cannot get the logitech joystick (game controller) to work with
this rig. It works on 4 other intel/ati systems, or athlon/nividia
based systems but those all use the radeon drivers or nvidia drivers.

Thanks for bringing me up to speed on these issues!

James