Hi Enrico,

I also want to say "Thank you" to the gentoo devs.

Yes, thanks for a very very great job... I was installed gentoo a few months
ago and I don't want anything else...

Thank you for producing lots of circular dependencies
(ie. in the Xserver), which make maintenance complicated.

are you about this?, if your answer is yes, please feel free to post your
errors...

Cirular deps have been really sucking in SuSE and were one
of the major for dropping it to me.

SuSE != Gentoo? did you understand that?, SuSE is not bad at all but have a
lot of things wrong...

Great, great thanks to the devs for forcing me to maintain my
own overlay to clean up the crap. (anyone who's interested in
it, please give a note).

Believe me, it's a VERY good thing you have your own overlay, actually if
you think what all of this great work is "crap" and you have the tools or
knowledge to clean, feel free to help, be a constructive critic, not
destructive..it's very important more people to clean, to be a better
gentoo.

Please don't be sarcastic it's not necessary, the community don't need
troubles. Actually, I think you must to be gracefully to have this good,
wonderfully and excellent community... All people do this work because they
want, no pay for that, no money between their work and their intentions, all
work is free as in freedom. Please remember when you want more, give more,
when you need more please give more not sarcastic. It's very important, now
you are talking to many people in the list so much of thems are very very
good professionals and enthusiasts and activists of free software
specifically of gentoo.

Please be more corteuos and give the respect when you refer to this
community, remember a good rules... feel free (totally) to do all your
questions, ask whatever you want the gentoo community is there for help
people disinterestedly...live free, feel free, be free, give freedom..

that's what i think, Thanks in advance.

I also want to say "Thank you" to the gentoo devs.

Thank you for producing lots of circular dependencies
(ie. in the Xserver), which make maintenance complicated.

Cirular deps have been really sucking in SuSE and were one
of the major for dropping it to me.

Great, great thanks to the devs for forcing me to maintain my
own overlay to clean up the crap. (anyone who's interested in
it, please give a note).

cu