On Wednesday 30 May 2007 07:20:45 Bo Ørsted Andresen wrote:
> On Wednesday 30 May 2007 05:39:01 Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
> > However, paludis does have some missing features that may be critical for
> > your environment:
> > a revdep-rebuild equivalent (although this can be hacked around)
>
> With the ruby use flag there's check_linkage.rb.

I didn't know about that.  I've been using revdep-rebuild, but having it
pass "cat-egory/package" as an additional argument to emerge, which cause the
emerge to fail.  I then run paludis using packages from one of
revdep-rebuild's temporary files.  Finally I remove revdep-rebuild's
temporary files.  It's a nasty hack, but it has worked so far.

I found check_linkage.rb, but it's not installed (or linked) to any of the
standard $PATH directories.  Instead, it's in a "demo" directory.  Is it
fully functional?

--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      ((_/)o o(\_))