Hello,

I have real problem :-( On my laptop I have Gentoo and windows. At work I use
windows at home Gentoo. Now is the time to reinstall windows from the recovery
partition which is at end of the disk. I'm booting with GRUB which is in MBR.
So, in GRUB I have record for boot from recovery, but the recovery boot ends
with blue screen. I think the problem is that at the disk there are non
dos/wondows partitions and thus the recovery boot ends. And my problem is that
I'm not able to setup the recovery partition as bootable(active) and remove
all other partitions. I've used the fdisk, but it's not enough. Could someone
suggest a tool, which can help me to select bootable partition?

Thanks a lot !!!

     Pat