Hello Statux,

> Explanation: If dbus-glib had a new stable version available when the
> big batch of updates came through this past week, then it would have
> been inserted into the order between the expat update and the next
> package which would call dbus-binding-tool during its build. This would
> have solved the problem automatically but since there was no update to
> dbus-glib... this happened to everyone.

While this sounds like a horrible kludge, it is exactly what was done
with XML-Parser, a -r1 bump with no changes to force recompilation.
However, it wouldn't help in this case, because other packages need to be
bumped, and it only applies to those using a stable arch. Bumping
packages also forces recompilation on those that don't need it.

--
Neil Bothwick

The Borg assimilated my race & all I got was this T shirt.