2007/10/10, Randy Barlow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Chuanwen Wu wrote:
> > I also tried to emerge alsa-driver and didn't use the driver in the
> > kernel,but the result was all the same.
>
> I don't know the module name for the HD, but did you add it to
> /etc/modules.autoload.d/kernel-2.6 and/or modprobe it first?

$ lsmod
Module                  Size  Used by
snd_seq                48224  0
snd_hda_intel         302688  0
snd_pcm                73288  1 snd_hda_intel
snd_timer              19592  2 snd_seq,snd_pcm
snd                    44208  4 snd_seq,snd_hda_intel,snd_pcm,snd_timer
snd_page_alloc          8080  2 snd_hda_intel,snd_pcm

The one snd_hda_intel is the driver for HD.

I just can't see the problem except that the driver can't drive my audio card.

Is there any ways to solve this problme?
> --
> Randy Barlow
> http://electronsweatshop.com
> --