On Friday 07 December 2007 16:21:31 Alexander Skwar wrote:
> So the expectation should be, that it's not going to be possible
> to preselect an mta the way I've shown, as soon as virtual/mta
> is converted to a new style virtual.
>
> Is that right? Is there work going on to change all the old
> style virtuals to new style ones?

You are right except for the fact that virtual/mta will not be converted any
time soon (if ever). Old style virtuals allow their providers to block all
other providers by blocking the virtual. This isn't possible with the current
format for new style virtuals so it isn't going to happen. editor didn't need
that feature and thus could easily be converted...

--
Bo Andresen