On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 15:58:02 -0800
Grant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't know, now that I've set up shorewall on my router it seems
> like a simple matter to set it up on another machine.  I should only
> need to edit a few config files with very light additions.
>
> - Grant

Either way you go, I wouldn't think it would take very long for you to
get a firewall up and running.  I personally use iptables manually
because I think it's easier than using shorewall to automatically
congfigure it.  But more abstraction _should_ make it easier, although
things don't always work out like that.