I was reading this article (http://lwn.net/Articles/114770/) which says...

AS (Anticipatory Scheduler) still seems to be better for desktop systems
and IDE disks

... I have a server, not a desktop system but am using an IDE disk so
which scheduler is better for a server. Should I stay with anticipatory
because I am using an IDE disk or switch to something else because my
system is a server?