On Sunday 06 January 2008, Alan McKinnon wrote:
> On Sunday 06 January 2008, Mick wrote:
> > On Saturday 05 January 2008, Richard Torres wrote:
> > > It's usually immediate. Has been for me in the past anyway.
> >
> > Even when you 'top post' and use html messages in mailing lists?!
>
> hehehehe, good one :-)
>
> It's now 48 hours and my old address hasn't been unsubscribed yet.
> Anyone have an address for a list admin to investigate this further?

I don't I'm afraid . . . but you may want to sent a message to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (substitute listname for user, or whichever ML you
want to unsubscribe from)

to see if there is a ML admin email address in the help message that will be
sent to you.

Another thing to try would be to unsubscribe completely from all your email
addresses for a couple of days and see if that stops it.

HTH.
--
Regards,
Mick